School is Frustrating Life is Frustrating

TheJfreak

Well I wake up everything morning going to another day of school no one to say Hey too then Satan or somebody just pursicutes me everyday I get called names
then i never seem to do the right thing... I had about as many friends now as i did 4 weeks ago... Then at night it takes me forever to fall alsleep then wake up in middle of the night not being able to sleep then get out of bed after laying there I never feel like i got enough sleep even on the weekends... Yet I cant sleep... My weekends are so boring i dont do anything no one is around, or they dont want me around.... Like who i thought was around just ditches me after I asked me to come get me before they went and played Football but no I end up staying home. Having to find highschoolers who are currently proble my only friends right now. Being in middle school which is a very important and hardest time of life... I get home everyday and my mom always asks me how was school and all I really can say is fine because if i say bad she'll get all motherly... Then no one knows who i really am because i never really get to show the real me... I go home just wanting to cry, because i feel like this is going to be the hardest year of my life if i can get through this one year im all set for high school in a place full of people like me, Missionary Kids... Then i almost forget what i really am... it doesnt help that it did this 6 months ago, where i was before but it was so much easier, because i had a friend to fall back on but here All i Have is God... I need that person to talk to face to face yet I have yet to find that person...

Pray that I make it through 8th Grade in one piece...

I am praying for you J. Sometimes, it seems God has us in a lonely wilderness. It is those times I wonder if this is not when He woos us most, wanting us to draw nigh to Him. We all need friends, the best of those I always think of as extending the arms of God to me, as you explain, the face to face friends. Finding good Christian friends is not an easy task. I will beseech on your behalf that God will send Godly friends your way. In the meantime, just stay close to Him. My prayers are with you.

I know how you feel. My life was like that through middle school. Remember, The LORD is with you, and it will turn out alright. It did for me. Jesus is always your friend, even if humans abandon you.

"And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age"

-Matthew 28:20

Last edited:
Hang in there TheJfreak the light is about to shine. I am proud of you for being you. You could have "friends" by just going the other direction with your life but you CHOSE Jesus's way. It can be hard at times but stay strong. I wasn't a christian at your age but I know now that God had His guiding hand upon my life at that age. So be stong and of good courage my brother. ColdSteel
ps. If you have a local church that has a youth group then I recommend you to join and get with other christians your age.

Back