School.

Coolspot

Sorry if this has been posted within the past couple of days or so... but who's all going back to school in the next few weeks or so? I know I am and I'll be honest, I am a bit excited as to see what this year brings in terms of new friendships and renewing old friendships but with classes and everything in between.

i deffinitley not ready for school again, im craming as much summer as i can into 11 days -_-

Grrr... don't remind me!! Since I'm homeschooled I get to start partially schooling this next week starting Monday (my mom's having me do all of my book reports and stuff first off so I won't have to do them later on)

Since I've been working half the summer, it's really flown by.... :(

School doesn't start for me until October 7th! I've still got plenty of more vacation -- if you call working from 5:30am to 4:00pm vacation...

All my classes are online for the next year.(one year left......finnally) Online stuff is cool....you don't have to get up early, or be somewhere at some time....but you HAVE to do all te work on you're own. No parent or teacher to remind you.

which I should be working on a paper right now.....

actually... with the new school i'm just entering... i was just told (2 weeks before school starts) that i have 2 summer reading books i'm suppose to read for my english class.... so... yep... i have alot of summer reading to do. Idk why they do that though... i honestly do read all through the summer. This summer i've read probably 3 or 4 books... why have summer reading requirements?

actually... with the new school i'm just entering... i was just told (2 weeks before school starts) that i have 2 summer reading books i'm suppose to read for my english class.... so... yep... i have alot of summer reading to do. Idk why they do that though... i honestly do read all through the summer. This summer i've read probably 3 or 4 books... why have summer reading requirements?

Because there's people like me who read 3-4 books in two weeks and so they keep us on our toes?

Usually summer reading is only for fast track programs. One of the nice things about college is you usually don't ever have that (if the teacher does that to you, you might as well drop the class and think for a few seconds and pick an easier one :p).

GAH, I never finished my Junior year, we moved twice in the last year, and I ended up getting used to not doing school (I am homeschooled) so I never finished the last year. I still don't really have a solid date on when I start school, but I think I will be starting about 2 weeks into next month.

Because there's people like me who read 3-4 books in two weeks and so they keep us on our toes?

You forgot people like me who read 3-4 books in two days.

Which kinda sucks... (The constant search for new books - it's a real pain in the neck)

The only thing I'm doing right now is one online course.. and it appears to be the only thing I will be doing in the line of schoolwork this year.
(The tradeoff is that my parents are fanatical control freaks, so I don't have much to do - at all; since they took my computer away.)

Summer is the time of the year when the car is really hot as I drive to work in the morning and drive home in the evening.

That is all.

/cry

EDIT: I miss college. I would much rather attend college classes and learn something new every day than work 40 hours a week with little or no mental stimulation whatsoever.

You forgot people like me who read 3-4 books in two days.

Which kinda sucks... (The constant search for new books - it's a real pain in the neck)

The only thing I'm doing right now is one online course.. and it appears to be the only thing I will be doing in the line of schoolwork this year.
(The tradeoff is that my parents are fanatical control freaks, so I don't have much to do - at all; since they took my computer away.)

O... and you forgot the people like me who it takes them.... an hour to read.... 25-30 pages... and that is if i am reading fast...

Summer is the time of the year when the car is really hot as I drive to work in the morning and drive home in the evening.

That is all.

/cry

EDIT: I miss college. I would much rather attend college classes and learn something new every day than work 40 hours a week with little or no mental stimulation whatsoever.

Who said we would take work over school... i love school when compared to work. haha.

Back