Screenies or it Didn't Happen!

btw...if you click the picture..it goes to a quick "article" w/ the team and stuff...and ultimately to a 1900x1200 screen shot :). I wanted to capture it in all of its glory!

1:43 into Avesther's video, you can see me in Ave's group mysteriously lose 15k of health in one shot. Well, thanks to the high king, I got feared through the world to my death. Will add the screenshot when I get back to my computer. Of course the T4 shoulders were more then compensation for poorly designed walls and the weirdest 1st boss kill I have been on.

Doh, I didn't make Nevi's list on the website.

Haha interesting choice of battle music.

Congrats guys, sorry I couldn't be there. I want to be there for kill #2 though! :D

Avesther thanks for making that vid...but i do agree what was the music I almost fell asleep

Thanks for the update. Here is how I experienced the kill, about 1 mile below the actual events.

SandricMulgarDown.jpg

Weird...I had a similar thing happen in MC a long time ago where WoW "blue screened" and it looked pretty much exactly like that. I'll have to see if I can dig the SS up.

I'm uploading to filefront a new version complete with a soundtrack I wrote, composed and compiled just for this video. Its a lot more energenic.

New Linky

Nevi, go ahead and copy it to Redeemed site and dispose of the old one

Last edited:
Back