Scriptures on a game server?

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Yep. That's right. I added several Scriptures to the list of messages that pop up every five minutes on the server. I'm sure we'll get some nasty feedback for this, but I'm confident that the Scriptures will bless someone out there.

After all, this server is first a tool for reaching out to the lost and second a place where we can gather to have fun. Not that the two have to be separated, mind you.
smile.gif

If you all have any Scriptures you'd like to see go up on the server, please post them here. Remember, our audience is mostly non-Christian. Also, we need to stick to short passages as to not take up too much screen space when the messages appear.

I vote for the Romans Road. If that is impossible, then only the last three verses.

Who is Good?
As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one. Romans 3:10

Who Has Sinned?
For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23

Where Sin Came From
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned. Romans 5:12

God's Price on Sin
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23

Our Way Out
But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13
That is thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hast raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9

If these verses are reaching the unsaved, it would be nice to put nothing but verses about salvation.

Such a great idea! Such a great Prez
smile.gif

Could we make them smaller, and less in-your-face? This is after all a game, and trying to fight with half the screen taken up in words isn't the best thing...

love the idea of scriptures on there, but if it's blocking people won't like it. Need a good balance.

sealcomm

Back