See you guys.....sometime.

Pianoforte

I'm poor. I need to pay rent. My prepaid time is up. No telling when I'll be able to play again. I'll let you guys know.

What.... no! :(

Not to recruit on our own forums, but if you like a good FPS multiplayer - I help run a series of Christian servers for CounterStrike Source, which is on super sale this week I think for only $6 - download Steam for free, then download CS right through it. One time fee, no subscription - and they just added achievements! Send me some forum mail if you are interested. I'm on there quite a bit.

Looking forward to seeing you in-game again!

Last edited:
You will be missed in game. I understand priorities. RL and its needs come first. I am praying for you that God will continue to grow you and may He bless you in all aspects of your life.

Dude we'll miss you in game! It's good that you're not renewing... It's more important to pay your bills instead of paying for WoW and getting evicted.

Yes, you will be missed...God bless you and your family and you're in my prayers

freakin choose!

Remember... there are cardboard refrigerator boxs behind wal-mart. Get another month of WoW and then live in one of those.

freakin choose!

Remember... there are cardboard refrigerator boxs behind wal-mart. Get another month of WoW and then live in one of those.

Just be sure to get a tarp, or the rain might mess up your laptop.

Piano, you aren't allowed to leave. And make sure when you get a job they have your WoW subscription in the benefits.

Next on Barak's Agenda.... WoW pre-paid subscription food stamps. That'll win over the hearts of the peeps here. :D

Just be sure to get a tarp, or the rain might mess up your laptop.

Piano, you aren't allowed to leave. And make sure when you get a job they have your WoW subscription in the benefits.

tarp-30198.jpg

/quivering lower lip
/wail
/cry
/punch hole in the wall
/cry about punching a hole in the wall
/grief's trade chat
/calm's down to quivering lip again
/long drawn out sigh.

come baaaack soon :(

you will be missed but do NOT listen to this forum....take care of your family and to hell with WOW if it interferes with what God knows is important.

/quivering lower lip
/wail
/cry
/punch hole in the wall
/cry about punching a hole in the wall
/grief's trade chat
/calm's down to quivering lip again
/long drawn out sigh.

come baaaack soon :(

You're just mad that Mcfierce is going to be bugging you non-stop about getting in Arena while I'm gone =P

Yeah, that's a totally great idea Ash. At least reward their loyal fans/long time players with something like 2 months for the price of 1. But yeah, don't see either of this happening cuz I'm sure Blizz loves the monthly subscription revenue... it's a cash cow.

or if you have played wow for over 3 yrs you get an automatic lifetime membership.

Back