Seeking Fundraising Campaign Manager

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
The Christian Gamers Alliance is looking to move from shared hosting to dedicated server hosting. This means that we would be moving from a directory on a shared web hosting server to a server of our very own. This would give us plenty of room to expand in the future and allow us to host a TeamSpeak server again.

I'm looking for someone who meets the following requirements to join the CGA staff as our Fundraising Campaign Manager:
  • Twenty-one (21) years of age or older
  • Three (3) or more months activity and good standing in the CGA community and/or a CGA affiliate
  • Willing to share your testimony
  • Passion for the vision of the CGA
If you're interested in volunteering for this position, please send me an e-mail at tek7 AT cgalliance DOT org.

If you have any questions about the position, please post them in this thread.

What sort of duties would this person be responsible for? or... How much time would be required?

theapoc said:
What sort of duties would this person be responsible for? or... How much time would be required?
I'd have to sit down and brainstorm a list of specific responsibilities for the position.

As for the amount of time, it would likely require a few hours total a week, with the bulk of the work assigned in the first few weeks. After some initial documents, letters, and templates are written, the workload would taper off.

Tek didn't mention this in the requirements section, but those interested should really be very comfortable in speaking to strangers. You should also have solid typing skills, meaning correct spelling and grammar is a must. This position is all about interaction and good communication will get us far in our efforts to really get this ball rolling. :)

Wh1te Out said:
Tek didn't mention this in the requirements section, but those interested should really be very comfortable in speaking to strangers. You should also have solid typing skills, meaning correct spelling and grammar is a must. This position is all about interaction and good communication will get us far in our efforts to really get this ball rolling. :)
Yes yes, what he said. :D

Tek7 said:
  • Twenty-one (21) years of age or older
  • Three (3) or more months activity and good standing in the CGA community and/or a CGA affiliate
  • Willing to share your testimony
  • Passion for the vision of the CGA
Wow, I meet #3 and #4 but #1 and #2 are a LONG way off... -.-

and i meet whiteout's requirement too -.o

Still looking for you to inform us the details of the position... :p
The details are what you make them. This job is very much left up to the individual holding the position. The strategy of how to go about raising funds, contacting potential sponsors, etc. is one that the position holder is really going to have to come up with on their own, otherwise Tek would be doing it himself.

What we need is someone to go out and raise funds, legally and ethically. Wanna get sponsors, do bake sales, set-up programs like the Ink Cartridge turn in, ask for donations? It's up to the Fundraising Manager to make it all happen.

Back