Server Downtime Extended

Odale said:
Its now 12:15, two hours and fortyfive minutes since Blizzard took the servers down to fix a bug that should have been cought when the test realms were opened for three weeks. But they catch it in the same day that the new patch goes live??? How does that work? Come on Blizzard... how can a company so large with so much expirience be so careless?

You would only understand this if you were a coder.

Plankeye said:
You would only understand this if you were a coder.
Thats still no excuse to have so much downtime. Especially with a company as large as Blizzard.

Odale said:
Thats still no excuse to have so much downtime. Especially with a company as large as Blizzard.

Still, not 100% of all Blizzard's employees work on the servers. In fact, I would bet that very few of them do. And I'm sure that if they needed to they would hire some professional's outside to help them with the issue. You have to understand, they want us to play their game. It's not like they're punishing us, or are being lazy.

I find it amazing how Blizzard is by far the best gaming company out there, and yet they're the ones who get all the flak, even from their fans. And, it's not even that big of an issue. The server is down for a day, big deal. They'll likely refund us for that day, anyway.

It doesnt matter whether 100% of the employees work on the servers or not, Blizzard should have the adequate amount of workers. Whether thats hiring outside professionals or hiring new technicians.

I still need my Dreamfoil!

Back