Server needs restarting

Server has been restarted.

About to try to join it now.

I loaded up UT3 after restarting the server, was able to ping the server, but wasn't able to join.

:(

I then tried restarting Steam to see if maybe Epic had pushed a client-side update to UT3. Restarting Steam didn't help.

So now I'm not sure what to do but wait for a fix from Epic or Gamespy.

EDIT: Now our server is offline again. Maybe another server admin is working on the issue?

EDIT#2: Restarted the server again. Looks like it's back up. Going to try joining again. If this doesn't work, I'll leave it to others to resolve.

Last edited:
DannyMeister was able to join the server, but I wasn't. I tried restarting UT3 twice and wasn't able to join the server after multiple attempts.

:(

Danny's on the server now, so Unreal Monday is still on, but I won't be able to participate until Epic and/or Gamespy clean up their mess.

We had a good time tonight, Sorry the game isn't working for u >.< everyone else seemed to be fine playing

We had a good time tonight, Sorry the game isn't working for u >.< everyone else seemed to be fine playing
Yeh, I don't know what that was about. Even after restarting Steam and launching the game again, any attempt to join the server timed out. I could ping the server; I just couldn't join it. Weird.

I imagine quite a few other people had the same problem, so I'm expecting some kind of fix between now and next Monday. If not, well, then it'll be time to hunt down the relevant threads (if any) on UT3 forums or do some troubleshooting of my own.

Back