Server Shenanigans

Exo-Slayer

Has anyone else had trouble logging on today? Since the server maintenance, I cannot connect to Stonemaul, though I was able to log into Cenarius for a short while.

It is noted on the general boards and is effecting a lot of people. No eta. Last update was around 8:30 pm EST saying they are still working no it.

Yeah it seems what ever server you play the most in they don't let you play in lol. I also tried to create on Cenarius (i don't know the correct spelling) but they closed down creation so i lucked out on that too it seems.

Well according to this post the character screen problem is resolved, yet it is still happening for me. I log in and I see the background but no characters and it says "Logging into game server" then after about two minutes it goes back to server selection.

Edit: Another thing I notice is that most of the servers on this list are giving me the same problem. Leading me to believe they may have broken something during this extended work on these particular realms. The last time something like this happened about twelve servers were down for days.

Last edited:
I'm sure glad we stopped by at the bookstore after watching the movie and I got a chance to pick up 'Day of the Dragon' and 'War of the Ancients: Demon Soul' before returning home.

Even though I can't play the adventure at least now I can read about it.

:p

I wish they would take better care of the servers... it took me 10 or 11 tries before i got onto Stonemaul and even then i would randomly be booted off, no lag spikes, nothing happened to warn me, i would just be booted off.

I heard that Bliz is getting attacked from some outside source.

ironically, so is my school server. I mentioned this in the other thread; the AIM backdoor virus. it sends a virus to the members on your contact list and creates a pathway for the jerk to receive info....while potentially messing up your internet connection.

This seems to be rather big; I wouldnt be surprised if Bliz got this on some employee's computer that caused a chain
reaction

But I dunno how it works...just a thought...

Back