server

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizz

Guys i just got in the server and it was full. It was a superb play time but the language both on mic and text was foul.

What commands can be used in game to admin them up? how do i activate my pass etc ...

More commands

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]ADMIN SWITCHLEVEL [mapname?game=gametype?mutator=mutator] Changes the current level to the specified level, game type and mutators
ADMIN [command] Performs the specified command
ADMINLOGIN [password] Logs the admininstrator onto the server using the specified password
ADMINLOGOUT Logs the administrator off the server
ADMIN SET UWeb.Webserver bEnabled True Enables the remote admin webserver (after level change)
ADMIN SET UWeb.Webserver bEnabled False Disables the remote admin webserver (after level change)
KICK [playername] Kicks the specified player from the server
KICKBAN [playername] Kicks and bans the specified player from the server using their IP address. To unban the player, edit the server.ini or use the web admin interface

Well i managed to login with admin status but all of the commands seem to be locked out. It doesnt say unrecognized command but there is no response at all. I even tried adding bots but nothing worked.

You should be able to change maps, kick and kickban. But everything else I pretty much restricted, especially bots as they are cpu hogs. Are you able to get into the web interface that I sent you?

Yeh i got that working but it lacks a lot of funcionality.. though i havent had time to get my teeth into it yet. I didnt use the kick or kickban commands.. Or changemap actually since i wasnt sure of the syntax.. Ones i think we should have are the "admin playerlist", "adminmenu" and "admin kick list" commands.

Edit: it lacked functionality cos the server was empty. I did try it on a full server but i couldnt see how to get logs of the chat etc.. u can only see the player names and kick them....

Just to note.. none of the admin commands work ingame.. i tried to ckick coldsteel but it wouldnt let me. Using the web interface to change maps works on ONS maps but if you try to change the game type to deathmatch the server dies.. as we just found out.

Bad admin...

I just restarted it.

I am not sure why the mapchange did not work. I'll look into it though.

Plankeye the server hung up on the crossfire map when we tried to play on it through the map vote.

While we're talking about maps, any chance of adding any of the bonus "official maps" (Ascendency and Aridoom) and the Community Bonus Pack 1 & 2 maps to the rotation, for some variety? Any UT player worth his salt should have these installed by now.
smile.gif

I am downloading the two community bonus packs but the onslaught maps are at a site I need to register at and keeps popping up spyware ads. So find me another linky, preferably to the file itself and I will get them installed.

How about removing Crossfire from the map list or replace it with an updated one Plankeye. It gets chosen randomly and hangs the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back