Shagz is moving

bestbw

New Member
No, not like that. I'm still around. I'll be physically moving to San Diego county for a new job, so that will mean less raiding time for me.

I'll still try to be online once in a while to say hey.

Shagz
 
For a moment I thought it was a "My mage, Ne.. Shagz is moving to another server, San Diego for new experiences..." kinda thing.

Have fun!
 
Grats my friend. that is excellent about San Diego!! very cool. (but don't even try changing servers....double punch in the nose...lol)
 
Whats up with the nose hatred?

I know Gnomes have some serious rhinoplasty issues goin' around... but still!
 
Moving in RL is no cause to put WoW on hold, WoW is a priority in life yah know. Just because you have to spend 8 hours a day packing, 3 hours a day eating, 8 hours sleeping, that leaves 5 hours for WoW. J/K, I know there is a lot involved in moving. God Bless you on your move and may it be smooth and relatively uneventful.
 
lol 3 hours eating, 8 for packing and 8 for sleeping? Lets see if I can condense that...

I can understand 8hrs for packing.
3 hours or eating can become 1 hour.
8 hours for sleeping?! You really only need 3, just as long as it is more than 2.

So... 8 + 1 +3 - 24 = 12 hours for wow.

There we go.

YOU have no excuse to quit WoW.
 
Back
Top