Shagz is moving

I quet Werld of Wawr Craft to get smrt.

try again

funny-pictures-bird-window-fail.jpg
 
Bah. If it was clear glass I might agree, but what kind of bird flies into a window that dirty?

Plus, the smear towards the bottom of the pic made me giggle. Does that make me bad?
 
its a car window so I doubt it was standing still when the bird flew into it heh, I had a bird fly into my truck window once but it didnt leave an imprint like that, just some bird poop smear
 
its a car window so I doubt it was standing still when the bird flew into it heh, I had a bird fly into my truck window once but it didnt leave an imprint like that, just some bird poop smear

Oh...Tree woulda liked that pic.
 
I would have loved it! Nothing better than animals running into things so hard they poop. It's also funny when humans do that too.
 
You need to watch CKY2K some time...well not really, its totally depraved, but the guy who proves you can poop while sprinting if you ingest enough laxatives is sweet.
 
Back
Top