short TS outage

Talon

There will be a overnight partial outage of the TS server. It is moving locations tonight, still connect to it with "ts.compmil.com" and all the same stuff. The IP address linked to "ts.compmil.com" was changed and takes about 12-24 hours for the IP change to refresh over the US.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

On a more serious note. Talon shared with me last night that the Teamspeak address will actually begin redirecting everyone to the official CGA server from this point on. The server address that we will be redirected to is: cgalliance.org password: tojcccga100. For more information, here is a link to the official information page. I have also added this information to the in-game guild announcement for both SoE & SOE.

If you are logging in as a registered user to the server, you may receive errors that your username isn't valid. If you have trouble with this, change to anonymous logon using the password above. Once logged on request permission to register from an admin, re-register, then re-log on with your registered account name.

If you are logging on anonymously, you will need to change to the password above (and preferably the new server address). Please consider registering as well.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank Talon for all he's done to provide this service for us.

Thanks, Talon. I, for one, have greatly enjoyed the TS server. :) Largely because of your server, I have an active online social life! LOL

Seriously, your TS server and all your hard work has allowed many people to connect in a way they never would have otherwise. Thanks again.

Alliance guild members are. Christianforce.net (known as CF guild, who use to be in alliance) has gotten their own TS server.

For the record, GFC is also CG Alliance.

What about JCHC? The leader and officers (at least some of them?) are CGA, but I don't think JCHC is ToJ...

Too many acronyms! AAAAAH!

If you have questions about server access please direct them to teamspeak at cgalliance dot org or pm me..:)

Back