[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gods_Peon @ Dec. 19 2003,5:35)]I'll help recruit.
w00t!

When you get a chance, e-mail me at tek7 AT toj DOT cc with just a one-line reminder and I'll write up and send you that recruiting post ASAP. (Sorry about requesting an e-mail when you're the one volunteering. I'm just worried I might forget otherwise.) ^_^;;

Okay, I finally got around to re-installing stand-alone Half-Life and I posted my WON ID. I will need to be emailed any training sessions, matches, or tournaments that way I can plan to attend.

Okay. I got the rundown here for you folks so here it is
biggrin.gif

Name: Christophero Paolo Guerro
Handle: ChampionOfThorn(i know i spelled it wrong on registering lol)
email: Wiseman0@optonline.net
Wonid: Sorry i dont know or have it anymore sicne ive been using steam for everything as of late ill get it if i remember how
rock.gif

SteamID: 0:1:259553
Natural-selection Forums: ChampionOfThorn(right now it wont register for some reason but ill get it)
ICQ: 313645924 Aim: Wiseman297(dont really use it much anymore)
Preference: mine would be to be a main player

-Champion

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ChampionOfThron @ Jan. 06 2004,11:54)]Handle: ChampionOfThorn
Greetings, and welcome to our humble forums.
smile.gif

I quickly browsed through the Tribe of Judah news page for new members but didn't find your handle there. Have you put in an application for ToJ membership yet? All team members must be listed on the ToJ roster and agree to the charter.

We'd love to have you on our team, I just want to make sure everything is in its proper place first.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Wonid: Sorry i dont know or have it anymore sicne ive been using steam for everything as of late ill get it if i remember how
rock.gif

Click here for instructions on finding out your WON ID.

i know i filled out a membership aplication becuase that was the first thing i did :p but ill do another one and see maybe it didnt go through......as regards to wonID i did that but it gives me my steamID so eh  
rock.gif

aha! i jsut found this in my email:
Hello Chris,

This is a system generated message to let you know that your request to join the Tribe of Judah has been denied. The membership coordinator may send you additional information if needed.

If you have any questions about your membership request, please feel free to reply to this message.

God Bless,
Tribe of Judah Staff

sad.gif
so i dunno whats happening but it shall be revealed soon enough

Straaange.

Well, I just checked the Tribe of Judah news page and it looks like you were successfully admitted the second time around!

Did you fill anything in differently the second time around? If there's some sort of glitch in our membership application code, I'd like to find it and squash it ASAP.

yea the first time i didnt do the church info and such because i was in a rush on my break becuase i was taking a break from writing part of an essay.......it was the info from what church you attend and then on blah blah blah

-Champion

As you all surely know by now, Steam 3.0 public beta has been released. This means that we have to get our act together, name our last two starters, and sign up for the tournament. Remember that participation in the tourney requires four scrimmages a week BUT guarantees us access to all future NS playtests (i.e. private betas).

So tell your friends, tell your friends to tell their friends, and let's recruit a few more people and be on our way!

EDIT: Click here for a sample recruiting call to post to various Natural Selection fan forums. I already posted a recruiting call to the official NS forums.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ChampionOfThron @ Jan. 06 2004,11:54)]Natural-selection Forums: ChampionOfThorn(right now it wont register for some reason but ill get it)
Did you ever get that account created?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (babo @ Jan. 26 2004,12:57)]2. babo
[...]
babo - One of the required fields to sign up for the Natural Selection tournament is a username on the forums. I know that the forums were down yesterday when you posted to the forums (and still are at the moment), but I do need you to create an account as soon as possible. This isn't meant to be a warning or a reprimand in any way since it's out of your hands (as it was yesterday), but instead a gentle reminder.

Thanks again for joining the team, and I look forward to have you representing ToJ!

I might join I dont know yet
I deleted everything that relates to cs and steam off of my computer b/c I did not have enuff room for Halo, Mohaa, and Moha brockthroew, and Tribes2. so i'll think about pouting everything back on in the next 3 to 4 weeks from now so tek7 i'll talk to u on aim when I get home from school today.

sorry it took so long... my ns forums nick is babo... that should be a hard one to learn :eek:

1. Noel Olson
2. Noelson / Evangel
3. noelsonolson @ hotmail.com
5. STEAM_0:0:1930476
6. raqualevangel
7. ICQ: 57603976, AIM: noelsonofamerica
8. Main (i do have 56k connection)

i'd really like to join this clan

ill get a won id soon enough

email me because i'll probably forget i came here.

Count me in,

at the moment i am still trying to set up an account with steam....

apparently the both of my half life cd keys have been registered with steam. So i am trying to sort it out.

been playing alot on the won servers... one day steam will become a reality to me.

so when i got it together i'll let you know.

sealcomm

Yey

the new patch for steam lets you register by email, so it's all done. ( must be a sign that it happened right after i made the post)

anyhow, how do you find out what your won id is, and your steam id/

then i will post it for all to see...

also i haven't seen NS as a game option in steam, do i have to set it up?

oops gotta go..

sealcomm

*scratches head* Huh. Looks like we missed the deadline for the NS International Tournament. By a longshot. Heh.

Still, I'd like to see ToJ form a NS competition team. If you're interested in leading the team, please e-mail me directly at tek7 AT toj DOT cc.

Back