SirThom, where are you?

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
SirThom's forum profile reports his last forum activity at Jan. 26, 2008.

I haven't heard from him by e-mail or instant message and I'm starting to get concerned.

As was made obvious by his forum title (The Man of Many Hats), SirThom is essentially my right-hand man for both the CGA and ToJ.

If anyone has any information on his whereabouts or has seen him since Jan. 26, please let me know.

On a related note, SirThom was looking to hand off some of his "hats" before he went MIA. Here's a list of the positions he filled:
  • CGA Lead Web Developer
  • CGA Forums Administrator
  • CGA Server Operator
  • ToJ Lead Web Developer
  • ToJ Staff Manager
  • ToJ Xbox Live Chapter Leader
I'm planning to speak with a candidate for the CGA Server Operator soon, but all other staff positions are available.

Meh, I left him a message via AIM when it was his birthday but it doesn't look like he responded or is online now.

He is just trying to get his MIA hat.. he'll be back. Gandalf never left the fellowship!

SirThom's forum profile reports his last forum activity at Jan. 26, 2008.

I haven't heard from him by e-mail or instant message and I'm starting to get concerned.

As was made obvious by his forum title (The Man of Many Hats), SirThom is essentially my right-hand man for both the CGA and ToJ.

If anyone has any information on his whereabouts or has seen him since Jan. 26, please let me know.

On a related note, SirThom was looking to hand off some of his "hats" before he went MIA. Here's a list of the positions he filled:
  • CGA Lead Web Developer
  • CGA Forums Administrator
  • CGA Server Operator
  • ToJ Lead Web Developer
  • ToJ Staff Manager
  • ToJ Xbox Live Chapter Leader
I'm planning to speak with a candidate for the CGA Server Operator soon, but all other staff positions are available.
PM'ed.

We should track him down, bust into his house and hold him down while we ... read him poems. I think a good barrage of about 500 of Emily Dickenson's peoms, maybe followed closely by a few short stories by Edgar Allen Poe... Imagine how much fun he would have.

I PM'ed him on his Birthday as well. I pray he is ok and it is something minor like a computer problem.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts -- I am alive and well, nothing is wrong. =) I just fell off the face of the earth for a bit, but I am here. =) It's been difficult trying to juggle my senior year of high school, work (at a newly-opened Panera), leading worship on Wednesday nights for youth group, college applications (and all that goes with it), being involved in Community Bible Study (and other important things like spending time with my seven younger siblings, household chores, etc.) AND being able to check the forums here at CGA. It's just too much! =P I'll try to spend more time on the forums soon, but I do have some more information I'd like to share. It'll bring everyone up to speed on where I'm at, and I think it'll help the whole situation quite a bit.

grail03.jpg

Not dead yet.​

[toj.cc]phantom;275092 said:
grail03.jpg

Not dead yet.​

BRING OUT YOUR DEAD! lol

NI!... oh wait don't ban me for language! :p (for those who haven't seen the movie http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_who_say_Ni )

Come on lets show our love for Sir Thom with spam! It may be kind of hard for him to tell that though because it's also how we show hate or boredom or if its a day of of the week or...

Last edited:
Yay Sir Thom!!!! His Hat-ness has returned and graced us with his presence.

Glad to see that you only fell off the face of the Earth and not something terrible like.... A GIRL!!! <_< >_>
:p

Back