So whats/was your Major in College?

Japanese Studies Major, trying for a Minor in Photography. I'll be a Junior next year though. :D

I have a BA in Early Childhood Education. But I haven't taught in 6 years due to being burned out on politics & principals.

AAS in Parks and Rec Administration, A.B. Recreation, AAS Computer Programming, AAS Accounting. 2 hrs shy of a minor in Psychology, 2 hrs shy of minor in art (stressing ceramics, specifically raku), 2 semester in general Christian Church studies. The A.B. language requirement was done 2yrs Spanish done in a year and a half. Note an A.B. is simply a bachelors with a language requirement. If I get rich I may go for a Masters in Accounting just for the fun of it.

Graduating with my B.S. in Psychology in December (yay!) and perhaps a Masters degree in Industrial/Organizational Psyc down the road... who knows...

AS: Technical - Fire / EMS (completed in 2000)
BA: Biblical Studies (dropped out due to finances in 2011)

BA in history with a minor in economics.

Now, 20 years later, I'm going back for a BS in mechanical engineering with the intention of then pursuing a doctorate.

Bachelors of Arts in Communication with an emphasis on journalism and mass communication. Minor in English.

I regret my choice of major (and the college I chose for my last 2 years of college; I completed the first two years at a community college). I loved my minor.

/sigh

History with a minor in Bible/Theology, possibly a minor in English.

EDIT: It's still weird to think I'm in college..

Back