So Yea.....

Azami

Heya folks it's me.

So...maybe some of you were wondering where I am and or whatnot as well as what reason I had not to purchase an authenticator as my account was hacked some weeks ago.

Well the reason is that my account is up and I'm not renewing in the forseeable future due to just financial cutbacks and what not. I may or may not return but I'd like to see this as an extended hiatus.

But in the last few weeks I've been able to do some of the last few things with the guild that I sometimes thought we never could do in killing LK and Halion (on my last day), and I did it as a full Redeemed guild and that makes me proud that we did it regardless of the time that it took.

Plus Tree is back anyways so he can take my Shaman spot. (Ironic that the day he returns is the last day of my account lol)

But the guild has done good things to me and I've remained loyal to it ever since I was invited those years ago. I hope that when Redeemed meets the Cataclysm that there will be a drive in all the members hearts to do the best that they can because if you can't really give 100% in everything you do than is it really worth it?

Well, that was long and nonsensical. I'll be around from time to time and maybe playing a free to play game of some sort, or maybe something else, but as for Redeemed's weirdest Shaman this is Azami signing out. :)

/cast Heroism
/cast Astral Recall

P.S. Sea Turtles

I understand the financial part. I have a feeling and am thinking that this financial crisis will get worse for us all before it gets better. Who know - a really bad solar storm will put us back into the 1800's without people possessing the necessary skills to survive.

You will certainly be missed and even are missed now. I don't like it, but stuff happens. After all, it is not what happens to one in life - it is what one does with it that determines ones happiness and success. All the best to you and I hope to see you back in game soon!

Azami, you will be missed by your shaman counterpart! Make sure to come back as soon as your financial issues go away, I will be praying for you brother!

NOOO YOU CANT GOOO!!! You make me laugh so much :( If I was rich I'd pay for you to stay!!! Come back please when you can!

P.S. NO MONEY IN THE WORLD CAN BUY ME A TURTLE! :p (but thank you very much)

Lol Samboe, and GL in anything you do Azami! You will be greatly missed! Post every once in a while on the forums!

Well , what can I say . I haven't been around here as long as many others ... but : I've noticed that you are very much aware of the game lore and you have a great deal of knowledge of how to ....raid ... I'll miss you . I've been around communities like this enough to know that this kind of thing is inevitable , but as i said ... I'll miss you .Take care and Pm me any time . God bless you .

NOOOOOOO! Who am I gonna complain to about the Dislodged Foreign Object not dropping? You'll be missed. Hopefully we'll see you back in game sometime!

From one sea turtle riding shaman to another, you'll be missed, but we'll seen you in a few months for Cataclysm! :D You rock.

Hey guys: on a similar note, I'm taking a break as well. I should be back in a couple weeks though; still want to kill the LK. :D Meant to tell you guys in game, but Blizz did some weird things to me yesterday.

Back