SoE/SOE 2nd Anniversary Party

[toj.cc]WildBillKickoff;218902 said:
Prizes totalling over 100 plat will be given out over the course of the evening
Just curious as to who won what. Why don't the winners post your good fortune here for all to see.

I won a max hammer upgrade Vamp/Fortitude pack purely by accident and I think we all were given a Christmas present

Kel Queen of all Europe

I personally gave away:

A Fungal Wallow Minipet (4-5k last I checked)
A Wing's Axe (20-25k IIRC)
The perfect Vamp and Fort hammer mods Kel mentioned (probably 10k or so)
A few 4-leaf clovers/candy canes (3-4k)
A gold req 8 Sundering Longbow, 15^enchanted (5-10k)
A purple req 9 !4^50 Gothic Sword of Fort +28 (3-6k)

So, from what I think these things are worth, I personally gave away 45-60k worth of stuff that I can remember, and I know that Derk and a couple others were giving prizes as well.

BTW, C$, it went from 8:45-10pm EST. Sorry you were too busy complaining about how we do everything after you go to bed to enjoy an activity we specifically planned at a time when just about everyone could attend.

Wow, I could've been there for 15 minutes. Then at quarter to nine I would have to take a shower and get ready for bed and all that. :p

Blah. That's all details.

I didn't win any prizes, since I designated myself the official cheerleader. :) But I took lots of screenies, which I need to post...

Here the screens are (still new when it comes to internet sharing photo's and junk

Those are them, the video's are comming soon, sorry it took so long to get them up (i hope it works):D After 30 mins, would have been nice to know i can only post 8 at a time

::EDIT:: maybe i can email them to some one then they can upload them for me, im not having much luck...

Last edited:
Back