Some economic changes in next patch

Morthrax

Read this!
http://www.swtor.com/blog/economic-changes-patch-1.1.5

Its pretty interesting. Looks like they are getting rid of the huge speeders but before they do that, they are lowering the price on them and making them BOE. I guess they want to keep the players upset about the size happy while still keeping the speeders alive in the future. I need to get one before they are gone! lol

Also they are adding in white color crystals and removing LS/DS requirements from all color crystals. Go figure! :)

Cool! Red is my favorite color, so I look forward to using red for my lightside toons. I hate those huge speeders.. especially when they're congregated around a mailbox on the fleet.

I wonder when they'll discuss server merges/transfers since the population has decreased. Even in the ToJ guilds, it seems like a lot of people have dropped.

They should leave the huge speeders, but only ban them from being used in certain areas....like The Fleet. The huge speeders should allow you have passengers and only be used on the ground on planets. Just so you you guys know, you can be Lightside and use a red color saber. For example, my sorcerer is pure Light side and uses a red saber. Temptation.

Only if you get a certain saber that happens to have a red crystal and is not modifiable. The mod sabers all have LS/DS reqs. The tier gear for example is purple, red, and red black.

Only if you get a certain saber that happens to have a red crystal and is not modifiable. The mod sabers all have LS/DS reqs. The tier gear for example is purple, red, and red black.

Yeah, all the ones you can make with Artiface are either light or dark except yellow I believe.

Back