Some more prayers please

Priceless3110

Hey everyone,

Thank you all for praying for our eldest aka squinky... hehe. She seems to be doing much better. Now if you don't mind please pray for my youngest aka DeadlyBinky.. she is fighting a fever. I think it is all good mostly teething and a cold too. She didn't sleep at all last night because of fighting this thing. Please pray that all my children get and stay healthy and mommy and daddy can get some sleep.

Thanks everyone.... :)

D

Good news.... Sierra is doing so much better and Angel has finally gotten over the fever. Maybe I will get some sleep tonight. :D Anyway, just wanted to let you all know.

(((((HUGS)))))
D

Although she is not fighting a fever. We had another long night last night. Please pray that she will sleep through tonight so that mommy can get some sleep.

Okay I am really tired of sickness in my home. We got the girls almost back to normal and now it is trying to jump on me. I'm not giving in without a fight though. :) However, I do not have a voice at all. Please pray for me now. I am so tired of this. Thank you all for your prayers.

1 Peter 2:24

Love ya'll

Oh those of you who do call us please do not today. I am not answering the phone at all due to lack of voice. I'm sure my girls are thrilled that mommy can not yell... hehe. :D Anyway, if you need to contact me please email or IM me.

Oh and Gen, I normally do not like tea but today I think I am going to follow your suggestion. :) Who knows you and PW may turn me into a tea drinker. lol

Last edited:
I know the feeling. My voice comes and goes. (Just ask Damchi...) I am still fighting this cold/sinus/allergy thing. Blah. I'll feel fine for like 2-4 hours and then WHAM! It hits me and I feel miserable again. (Hence the reson I got off on the knife lvl last night Damchi... Sorry)

Anyway. Hope you are feeling better soon!

We are praying for you...when one family member gets sick its like the herd effect...hits the next one then the next one and eventually it cycles through everybody....

In the mean time I'll be praying;)

So far PW has managed to steer clear of it which I pray he does. He does that all the time. It will hit me and the girls and it misses him. I am very glad though. I wouldn't want him to be sick anyway.... Thank you for your prayers I really do appreciate them. :)

Well we are all feeling much better. Not 100% yet but we are getting there. I have discovered that Angel's teething has been difficult because she has 6 new teeth coming in at once. Please pray I make it through with some sanity left in tact. lol .... Anyway, God is a good God and the Great Physician.

Thanks everyone for your prayers.

6 new teeth coming in at once. Please pray I make it through with some sanity left in tact. lol .... Anyway, God is a good God and the Great Physician.

Ouch Poor thing and mom and dad

Homemade Remedy #2 for teething, take some watermelon chunks (without seeds) and partially freeze it. Not so that it is rock hard, but not quite a soft as refridgerated watermelon. Take 1 or 2 chunks, wrap it in some sort of mesh cloth, like cheese cloth and give it to her to "munch" on. It will be a bit messy, but the cold watermelon should help with any pain and she will be getting something in her tummy. This will help provided she likes watermelon :D

Gen

Ouch Poor thing and mom and dad

Homemade Remedy #2 for teething, take some watermelon chunks (without seeds) and partially freeze it. Not so that it is rock hard, but not quite a soft as refridgerated watermelon. Take 1 or 2 chunks, wrap it in some sort of mesh cloth, like cheese cloth and give it to her to "munch" on. It will be a bit messy, but the cold watermelon should help with any pain and she will be getting something in her tummy. This will help provided she likes watermelon :D

Gen

Thanks for the suggestion. So far she likes metal spoons and toothbrushes. lol but it makes her happy so I am not complaining hehe.

Back