something i should have done before now..

Coercion

as some of you have read i have left the guild to persue my own.
i was wrong to leave unannounced and i feel the need to applogize, i am sorry.
it is nothing against any member of the guild or alliance.

the new guild is called The Life Through Death Brigade [JCHC]

i'm still struggeling with what God would have me to do with this guild, wether it be to be a guild for other Christians or to be used as a way to witness to non believers or people who are just struggeling with what they want to believe in through common intrests in arts and music. either way it goes i hope to join back into the alliance with the new guild whether it be for fellowship amoung Christians or for support and witnessing to non believers. i know that it would have a mutual agreement amoung the alliance to have non believers in the alliance. we are called to be a light in the dark and i believe it would be a good opprotunity for witnessing if God leads me in that direction..

i asked Kiljoy to join me for the game aspect support and also mental support.
i also have plans to ask Arks Lina (the other paul :D ) for his support.
anyone else is welcome to join if they would like.

i am in agreement with Kiljoy in saying that i will always look at everyone as not only guildys or fellow gamers but as brothers and sisters in Christ

SoE, it's members and the alliance will always be in my prayers as i'm sure we will be in yours

Coercion aka Trinity Morningdove

p.s i usually check for spelling and grammatical errors but i am running late so excuse any :)

Last edited:
Coercion said:
as some of you have read i have left the guild to persue my own.
i was wrong to leave unannounced and i feel the need to applogize, i am sorry.
it is nothing against any member of the guild or alliance.

the new guild is called The Life Through Death Brigade [JCHC]

Its sad to see you guys go, but I'm glad the reason is to pursue a separate ministry. I was hopeful that Bill could talk you into Elisha - but if you're really looking to start something completely new and separate, that probably wouldn't have been your best bet. You guys will be missed but I hope once you build your guild up that we'll be seeing you in our alliance. Take care and God bless,

Paul

We are happy you are growing in a new direction but will miss having you both around. Please add us to your friends list and we will do the same for you.

God bless

Back