Sorry for the Away time

Counselor

I've had a few emails about being away. Work has been really stressful and seems to be getting worse. Not sure what will happen there. I pulled away to solo mostly but really have not been on much. I am ready to rejoin if you will have me. I cannot promise I will be on much though until the first of the year. The other side is Kim has made a mage and seems to really like it. Bad thing is joined a different guild with a friend of hers. Since she in on much of the time I do not have access to the account. I have promised to help level Kimbt until level 20 after which I am sure she will have no problem going solo. Her work hours are different as well so you may see her on at different times. Please encourage her until we get her fully addicted to the game. Then again we share an account so that might not be such a good idea. Aaron wants to join up as well but we figure we will wait until he is at least 3 years old or so.

Last edited:
When Aaron, our baby was a old enough to use a walker we tried several toys with it to keep him happy. So what was his favorite? An old keyboard which I tied to it.

Tc, your absence has been felt and you have been missed ... greatly. It would be great to have you back in whatever capacity you are able to do. As Deedlyt mentioned recently, our new recruits have dropped off more seriously after you left ;)

WOOT!! Been missing ya, somehow hijacking the ChristianWOW channel to talk isn't as nice as using the guild channel...Will be glad to have ya back!!

Hey..did Kate ever do the medic quest for ya?

Definately glad to have you back in any way you want to be involved. We've missed having you around for sure! I'll keep praying for you and work. I hope that we can help provide a relaxing enviroment for you in WoW. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help facilitate that.

>>>Bret, I must say, I know many a person in The Legends of the Seraphim, and I am quite glad that Kim has found a spot with them :) They are awesome pplz. And remember, once forgiven, always forgiven. It works IRL and so I really can't see why it wouldn't fit in game :D

Blessings!!

Back