Sorry for the cancellation

Gyllis

I have to apologize for cancelling services for Tuesday Feb. 25. I wanted to go to an evangelism conference that afternoon, and didn't think I would make it back in time, and if I did I would need to get to bed for the next day's work. I appreciate all who decided to join together in fellowship and apologize again for not being able to stay after I came to check in on things.

And for those who don't know, someone donated 5 platinum to our guild to be used for our cause. To some, that may not be that much, but it will greatly help us in our crafting/equipment charities. As for that, we really need to get started on those. I am sorry I haven't had time, lately, so if anyone wishes to take charge, then by all means please do. It will be a great cause and I would appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Hey. No sweat man. You had a lot of people asking about the services, so you've made a large impact on the realm. But we kept the torch alive for ya. Our prayer meeting went very well.

Aye, was nice to see folks turn up even though it wasn't the 'official' service.

And - 5 platinum is a lot - I'd guess that unless you're tradeskilling and selling things or doing raids just for cash...the average character will pick up a grand total of less than 4 platinum by the time they reach 50.

Back