Sorry, friends...

Moniere

Sorry I left without saying goodbye. I couldn't afford to keep paying for DAoC and UO and all my other bills. My father and I moved back to UO because he enjoys it more. Zigafus plays it with us too, if you've been wondering about him... I didnt mean to STEAL him, really! ;)

I also ran out of room on my machine for more stuff, and had to uninstall DAoC, and with the new expansion coming, I doubt I'll ever be back... But I check the forums here all the time, trying to keep up with it all... I miss playing with you all.

If any of you have any UO characters on Chessapeake, lemme know, that's where we all play. Maybe i can hook you up with gold or something if ya need it, and if you're rich already or something, could you hook me up with some gold?
smile.gif

Well, I'm in class, supposed to be paying attention, so i suppose i will stop now. I miss you all!

In Christ's eternal love,

Matthew T. (Moniere, Seld, etc...)

Hey Moniere, glad you came by to say hello! Say hi to Zig and Lilyan for us! Hope you guys are all doing well
smile.gif

I hope that no matter where life takes us from here out, that we can always find prayer and a community here in our little corner of the internet world here.

What's been awesome for me for DAoC is the community, and I hope that we can always keep that going here even if we're away from DAoC.
smile.gif

That being said, I do miss y'all too
smile.gif
, I'll be back in DAoC soon enough; kind of waiting for bugs to get worked out and such for ToA.

So good to hear from you again we missed you. Tell ziggy to stop by the forums sometime. thats what these forums are here for. A way to stay in touch when we are not able to be in game. We miss you all so much! Be blessed. You are all in our prayers.

So thats where all the cowboys went... hmmm... what is UO??? ive never heard of it... I was very happy to hear from you moniere
smile.gif
Tell all your people we all miss them very much, and that God is with them where ever and what ever you do
smile.gif
We miss you all alot, keep us all up to date and drop us a line every once in a while
smile.gif
God Bless!!!
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Back