Sowing and Reaping 3.16.09 pt 2

Kyrel Ruth

Join us on teamspeak at 8 EST. We will be using these scriptures:

Sowing and Reaping 3.16.09 pt 2

-Joshua 3:15 (KJV)

15. And as they that bare the ark were come unto Jordan, and the feet of the priests that
bare the ark were dipped in the brim of the water, (for Jordan overfloweth all his banks all
the time of harvest,)

-Ecc. 11:4 (NIV)

4. Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap.

-Gal. 6:9 (NIV)

9. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

-Gal. 6:9 (NKJV)

9. And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.

-Gal. 6:9 (KJV)

9. And let us not be weary in well doing : for in due season we shall reap , if we faint not.

-Mark 4:26-29 (NIV)

26. He also said, "This is what the kingdom of God is like. A man scatters seed on the ground.
27. Night and day, whether he sleeps or gets up, the seed sprouts and grows, though he does not know how.
28. All by itself the soil produces grain--first the stalk, then the head, then the full kernel in the head.
29. As soon as the grain is ripe, he puts the sickle to it, because the harvest has come."

-Matt. 6:19-21 (NIV)

19. "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.
20. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.
21. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Phil. 10-20 (NIV)

10. I rejoice greatly in the Lord that at last you have renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you have been concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it.
11. I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.
12. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.
13. I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
14. Yet it was good of you to share in my troubles.
15. Moreover, as you Philippians know, in the early days of your acquaintance with the gospel, when I set out from Macedonia, not one church shared with me in the matter of giving and receiving, except you only;
16. for even when I was in Thessalonica, you sent me aid again and again when I was in need.
17. Not that I am looking for a gift, but I am looking for what may be credited to your account.
18. I have received full payment and even more; I am amply supplied, now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent. They are a fragrant offering, an acceptable sacrifice, pleasing to God.
19. And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
20. To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Gen. 26:12-14

12. Isaac planted crops in that land and the same year reaped a hundredfold, because the LORD blessed him.
13. The man became rich, and his wealth continued to grow until he became very wealthy.
14. He had so many flocks and herds and servants that the Philistines envied him.

-

Back