Starcraft questions.

inkelis

Ok, I've decided to buy Starcraft. I was curious on where to look to find the best deals. I found the battle chest at EB games for 20 bucks, Which i find reasonable. But i figured for such an old game, i may be able to find it cheaper. I'm down for anything... although, I do prefer to stay away from the Ebay.

10 bucks is very doable, Just hope ebgames is still selling for that cheap.

EB doesn't exist anymore. It was gobbled up by Gamestop, which will soon be gobbled up by Walmart, which will be gobbled up by the Tata Group, which will soon control the world.

There are still EB Games stores around. Officially they are owned by Gamestop, but they both still exist.

ZOMG!

We had an EB at a mall around here, and they tore off the logo and replaced it. I'm surprised that hasn't happened elsewhere. Maybe some long term contracts filed under the EB name?

Thank you all for your help... I ended up buying the battlechest for $20, from Gamestop.

Have fun! I enjoyed SC a lot, even the online part. But watch out for those Koreans. Man, that's ALL THEY DO!

One of my best friends, he's as Korean as you can get, actually sucks at StarCraft. True story. He's awful. Like, "I'll mass produce dropships" awful. Yeah. True story. True story.

I was going to buy SC, but I figured I'd wait for SC 2.

However, that may be a stupid move on my part given Blizzard's reputation with release dates.

Last edited:
Back on Topic...

I have "Star Craft" + "Star Craft Brood War Expansion Set" cd-roms and a book "Prima's Official Strategy Guide" which appears to be for original Star Craft only. These items I will sell for the cost of postage (which means Free + S&H)! The only catch is that I had put stickers on the cd-box booklets with my name & address, so you would want to put a different sticker over those, or try very carefully to remove them. View cd-box booklets.

I have "Star Craft" + "Star Craft Brood War Expansion Set" cd-roms and a book "Prima's Official Strategy Guide" which appears to be for original Star Craft only. These items I will sell for the cost of postage (which means Free + S&H)! The only catch is that I had put stickers on the cd-box booklets with my name & address, so you would want to put a different sticker over those, or try very carefully to remove them. View cd-box booklets.

is it on ebay?

Back