starcraft?!

Master~Plan

Hey, decided to go beyond the general discussion/ religious discussion forums, and stumbled across a starcraft forum. You guys have been holding out on me. hmm, is TOJ a clan? do you hang out in a channel on bnet?

lol dude, starcraft has been a part of cga since before they had forums

btw - just message me anytime you'd like to game

op cga is the channel we use for starcraft, warcraft, and diablo - we play on east.

You guys play diablo2? lol, I think I still have to chars active in there, might have to check it out osmetime

To be exact, Tribe of Judah was first started by Tek, with StarCraft as one of it's first chapters
biggrin.gif
we're all proud to be part of it.

Just my opinion, but StarCraft>warcraft/diablo
*prepares a giant shield against the onslaught again* (yup i got a bigger shield to cover all me, tek and other SC lubers
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Mar. 24 2004,10:00)]Ask Tek, he'll agree with me
tounge.gif

*puts the shield over Tek*
Shoot, I play Warcraft and I still think that Starcraft is better.  Starcraft rules, especially with all of the fun custom maps you can create such as CTF, Greed, etc. btw - I only play Warcraft because it is a newer and more updated game (and by Blizzard).

i like starcraft more also, i think we should have an unofficial toj, official house warming party for zion thursday night, or friday night starting at 7pm

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Mar. 24 2004,9:54)]To be exact, Tribe of Judah was first started by Tek, with StarCraft as one of it's first chapters
Aaactually, Tribe of Judah started as a Starcraft clan. Only later did we branch out to other games.
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Mar. 25 2004,7:26)]i think we should have an unofficial toj, official house warming party for zion thursday night, or friday night starting at 7pm
The server program for Zion is currently not running since there was no activity for over five days on the server. If you all want to have Zion "turned back on," send an e-mail to ziongn AT gamebox DOT net, post your reply here, or both.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Mar. 24 2004,10:00)]Ask Tek, he'll agree with me
tounge.gif

*puts the shield over Tek*
*hides under shield while Mighty Admin Stick™ whirrs to life*

Aye, I must agree. Starcraft truly is the greatest real-time strategy game of all time.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Shoot, I play Warcraft and I still think that Starcraft is better.  Starcraft rules, especially with all of the fun custom maps you can create such as CTF, Greed, etc.
preach on brotha!
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Aaactually, Tribe of Judah started as a Starcraft clan. Only later did we branch out to other games.
more evidence supporting my theory that everything good comes from sarcraft  
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Aye, I must agree. Starcraft truly is the greatest real-time strategy game of all time.
I think thats a tear I'm feeling rolling down my face... feel the love  
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Master~Plan @ Mar. 25 2004,10:30)]more evidence supporting my theory that everything good comes from sarcraft  
cool.gif
lol

Warcraft RoC/tFT is more for the fans, whereas anybody can play Starcraft and get into it. Starcraft just has a huge 'cool' factor to it, much like Halo did.

For blizzards rts games, starcraft > wc2 > wc3, and wc: orcs and humans pwns all
tounge.gif

Personnally, I like the two diablo games better hten starcraft tho, alot more depth to them.

StarCraft>something>soemthing>something.................>halo

w00t
biggrin.gif

I relaly want the zion to be bak on
smile.gif
used to be better to keep track of people im emailing
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Mar. 26 2004,5:20)]I relaly want the zion to be bak on
smile.gif
Say the word and I can flip a switch and turn Zion back on. Thing is, hardly anyone has been using it. To be honest, the only time Zion should be used is when Battle.net is acting up--which is far less often than it used to be.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | [SC] SyncopatedFool @ April 02 2004,1:39)]zion's up?!
Zion isn't up at the moment, no. There wasn't enough of a demand so it was turned off BUT it can be turned back on at any time.

Back