State of the Game.

Kahiel

They posted a new State of the Game on the SWTOR web site. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20130102

I found this interested, bold added by me.
Topic #3: Character Copy to Public Test Server (PTS) – What is taking so long? Answer: As of the writing of this letter, we are in focused, internal testing on character copies for PTS. You should expect to see this come within the first part of this year. It will provide free character copies to PTS at any time (with possible restrictions dependent upon our testing needs at any given time). This will also lay the foundation for our new live character transfer system that will be coming later this year.

Being able to copy toons to the PTS would be nice for playing with builds, but I am more interested in the Character transfer system. They have the mechanics in place, not sure why testing it with the PTS would be required.

Last edited:
Yes, very disappointing but naturally Bioware has to appease the special interests even if they only comprise 3% of the population.

They posted a new State of the Game on the SWTOR web site. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20130102

I found this interested, bold added by me.

Being able to copy toons to the PTS would be nice for playing with builds, but I am more interested in the Character transfer system. They have the mechanics in place, not sure why testing it with the PTS would be required.

i think we all know how i've been waiting on server transfers to open up. with that said, trust me when i say you don't want them to mess this up... nothing like having a xfer request put in and something go horribly wrong lol. nothing like having your trooper get transferred, only to find them stripped down to their skivvies, placed on the imp fleet lol. just sayin :D

i think we all know how i've been waiting on server transfers to open up. with that said, trust me when i say you don't want them to mess this up... nothing like having a xfer request put in and something go horribly wrong lol. nothing like having your trooper get transferred, only to find them stripped down to their skivvies, placed on the imp fleet lol. just sayin :D
Is that a threat... ;)

I hope its not too expensive because I want to bring two toons from The Bastion (keeping fingers crossed that they don't mess up the pvp thing) and one from The Harbenger. That would make two 50s, two in the high 40s, two in the high 30s (probably 40s by that time) and their associated Legacy xp. It doesn't make much sense to me to open legacy unlocks on three different servers.

Back