Statistical Help Required

ppar3566

OK this is throwing a very wide net but does anybody have an advanced knowledge of LISREL or associated latent variable modelling software. If so could you please PM me before i shoot my copy of LISREL.

Not sure i get it GP. Of course that might not be saying much as a lot of things seem to go over my head these days ;)

Anyway back to the issue at hand. Can i make this a pray request rather than help request. I have sent my syntax to all sorts of ppl and nobody has seen the error that my copy of LISREL produces. My supervisor has taken all data from me over the weekend to try and get it to work but as yet still cannot figure it out. This makes me very nervous.

I want to finish this thesis early next year so i can get a full time job and finally after 8+ years of university i can finally be a productive member of society but if this problem continues i might be significantly delayed or have to submit analyses that are not as strong as i would have liked.

Anyways prayers would be appreciated.

Mod note: I moved the thread here given my increasing concern :)

Last edited:
Thank God. It turned out that I had a small syntax mistake in 4 pages of code. This fixed and result have worked perfectly.

Not many will understand but this is an fantastic answer to pray and has significantly reduced my stress. Thank God.

Back