Steam coupons expire March 1 10 a.m. Pacific (12 p.m. Central, 1 p.m. Eastern)

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Got any extra Steam coupons you don't plan on using before they expire tomorrow morning/afternoon? Post 'em here! Maybe someone else will want them (though I doubt it; I think about 98% of all Steam coupons are just going to expire).

-50% Avadon the Black Fortress
-50% Dungeon Defenders
-60% Hearts of Iron III
-50% Mafia II
-10% Meridian4
-25% Meridian4
-50% Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
-50% Supreme Commander 2
-50% Sequence
-50% Tales of Monkey Island (except it's misspelled "Moneky Island"--no joke)
-50% Valve
-25% Valve
-33% Valve
-33% Valve

EDIT: And here's a link to my Steam inventory.

Last edited:
-50% OFF Valve
-50% OFF Men of War:Vietnam
-50% OFF Capsized
-50% OFF Back to the Future

My backpack

I also have a few gifts if you're nice...

2x The Ship/ The Ship: Single Player
1x Half Life 2
1x Half Life 2: Episode One

Last edited:
Gifts

-50% OFF Valve
-50% OFF Men of War:Vietnam
-50% OFF Capsized
-50% OFF Back to the Future

My backpack

I also have a few gifts if you're nice...

2x The Ship/ The Ship: Single Player
1x Half Life 2
1x Half Life 2: Episode One

Hey Whon! I'm really interested in your copy of half life 2 as i have the game but lost the product key ages ago :( just wondering if you were willing to let go of yours.??

thanks!:)
theboatguy

Hey Whon! I'm really interested in your copy of half life 2 as i have the game but lost the product key ages ago :( just wondering if you were willing to let go of yours.??

thanks!:)
theboatguy
/bump for newly approved post

no worries, just drop me a message on steam and I'll get it sent over to you.

/bump

Got new gifts to give away expires April 1

3x 50% off Assassin's Creed Revelations

Last edited:
Edited: I typed too fast and didn't put in the % off soooo if you are still interested add me Whon to your friends group and I'll give you a coupon.

Edited: I typed too fast and didn't put in the % off soooo if you are still interested add me Whon to your friends group and I'll give you a coupon.

Oh, ok. I don't have much on me right now, spent a lot of it on the hunger games movie at midnight tonight, but i will see if i can still get it. i'm interested in the coupon

spent a lot of it on the hunger games movie at midnight tonight

Noooooo!!!!!! Don't blow money on that when October Baby is opening against H.G. I mean really one show is about children killing children and the other (much more life fulfilling) is about preserving life and supporting our Christian faith :)

I know I know shameless plug...

Noooooo!!!!!! Don't blow money on that when October Baby is opening against H.G. I mean really one show is about children killing children and the other (much more life fulfilling) is about preserving life and supporting our Christian faith :)

I know I know shameless plug...

What is October Baby?

SHAME for shameless plugs! /shun /shun

What is October Baby?

Highly pro-life film. Looks like it gets the job done. Rotten Tomatoes is calling it blatant propaganda. Must mean it's really great and effective truth.

lol. When I see negative reviews from secular sources on a movie such as October Baby, I automatically assume the movie is worth seeing.

Back