Stepping down

blsimpson

Im sorry I haven't been around for a while, and Im sorry I haven't been able to be the leader that was needed her. Im also sorry this has to happen but I am stepping down from being Chapter Leader. I am going through some serious personal issues, and I haven't been able to be around for a while. You all deserve someone who can take this chapter to the next level, and be there when there are issues.

I have already PM'd Tek, to let him know. a couple months ago, we were in the process of a server move, I had the new server built and was preparing to move it to the official server, but wasn't able to complete that. Tomorrow I will be taking the new server down, and I will put the server files (world files) up for download, in case someone wants to continue it.

After this, I won't be logging back in, so if you would like to take over, or know someone who would be a good fit, please PM Tek.

Thank you all for being friends, and I hope I can come back sometime.

In Christ,

ben

Sorry to see ya go. I didn't agree with how you ran the server but you ran it which is more than anyone else did. Praying for you and your personal issues.

Sorry to hear the server is closing but life happens and you have to be responsible so we understand. A lot of problems happen in the world when people don't get their priorities straight.

Not that you must but, should you feel the desire, remember we have both a prayer and private men's forum. We can't do much but offer a kind word and prayer but it's there. For what it's worth I've already said a prayer for you blsimpson. Thank you for all the work you did.

Last edited:
Ben, I sent a reply by PM but wanted to at least post and say "Thank you!" for all you've done for ToJ and the members of our Minecraft chapter. I know how difficult it can be to juggle online and offline responsibilities while going through a trying season so know that you are always welcome to return when you're able and desire to do so. :)

Back