(still disabled-->)Poll/Topic. Mp3 or cd playa?

SLNT_FIR

What do you got? And what do you WANT?

Now below, is a LONG page full of my BIG BIG BIG frustrations with my 512MB Mp3 player. If you read it,
----------------------------------------
IF YOU LAUGH AT ME AT LEAST ONCE, SAY IT IN YOUR POST. MY MP3 PLAYER TOOK A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF TIME FOR ME TO FINALLY GET IT TO WORK!

I recently got an mp3 player for my b-day /christmas present (they're both in december). I FINALLY GOT MY MP3 PLAYER TO WORk!
You have to put the tracks on ONE BY ONE in order to upt htem in the order you want.
tounge.gif

1. The volume is too loud on some songs. Need to normalize volume for ALL the tracks...

2. Gotta find a GOOD FREE program that adjusts volume level. however, the GOOD FREE program that normalizes volume HAS TO USE mp3 format. POOPPYY PANTS! ALL MY TRACKS ARE WMA! >_<

3. Gotta find program that goes wma - mp3. This takes trial and error, trying out a total of 5 programs to go wma - mp3.

4. I open up the program, thinking i'm almost done. Little did i know that I would be
mad.gif
lol.

... WHAT!?!? IT HAS TO BE FROM THE CD!!!??!?!??! MAN! I HAVE TO COPY IT ALL BACK INTO COMPUTER!

5. Copying... AWW MAN! FREEWARE! 10x COPY RATE!!!!?!?!??!
X_X >_< *puts on every single face imaginable* flashOn, covers his face because of my totally ugly faces...

6. Adjust volume with program. Then, i screw up. I find Track 1, Track 2, etc. are mixed. Some are labeled correctly, while some aren't. Copying AGAIN *sigh*.
blues.gif

7. WHEW! DONE! The entire process if you have EVERY TOOL READY, would be.

1 Copy songs from cd into mp3 in your folder
2 Adjust volume.
3 Stick 'em on in order onto your mp3 player. This is quite hard when WINDOWS DOESN'T ALLOW YOU TO REARRANGE THINGS IN FOLDERS! *buys a mac computer to spite MS*
4 Then make sure everyhting is ok. If it is not repeat the WHOLE PROCESS!

VOILA! FINALLY I GOT IT TODAY! :eek:

I personally own an mp3, and i like it over any cd player. However, if you own a lot of music cds go with cd player.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Dec. 27 2004,6:08)]I personally own an mp3.
Well if you only have one mp3, go with a cd player. If you have 1500 mp3's, go with an mp3 player. That's what I did. I have an Apple iPod, which is the only Apple product I will use.

I have an MP3 CD player, I've had it for around 3 years now (maybe more), and it's great! got it for $100, it's $30 now though. It's the RiovoltSP90, check it out. It plays CDRWs too, so it's pretty handy, though an iPod would be alot nicer.

Back