Stomp Anyone???

Asheriah

I dont know how many of you know this, but i am very passionate drummer, and have been since i was about 10 yrs old. Music is a huge part of my life and
i know this is what God has put in my life to use for His glory.

Having said that one of my favorite things is to watch other drummers and musicians play their hearts out. so without further ado I present to you all

Stomp! If you like it and want more , just leave a comment.

http://www.youtube.com/v/US7c9ASVfNc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"

Last edited:
I've never been a huge Stomp! fan, but I do appreciate the concept. I just feel like it's become a little too commercialized and yada yada, (insert more grumpy old man-ness here). If you dig Stomp! you should also check out Blast!, which is comprised of a bunch of old DCI guys like Tim Jackson and Jeff Queen.

I'll dig up a link later.

I went and saw Stomp about 15 years ago. I have to admit that it was absolutely the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

Stomp is pretty awesome :) I love the raw talents shown by using crap stuff. It's like turning kool-aid into art ;)

Never saw Stomp, but I watched the end of Stomp the Yard with my one time. Looked pretty interesting. Avid music fan but not much of a drum expert. Played tenor sax when I was a kid :)

The Japanese drum bands are pretty good, also! I believe it is the Taiko drum used in varying sizes in a band called a kumi-daiko. I saw a performance of these in the 80's in Epcott at Walt Disney World and was very impressed!

Thanks for sharing, Zach.

Back