Stop, Drop and Roll don't work in HELL!

Master~Plan said:
I don't know, I really try to ignore all of it. I would much rather talk to people, than get into a Darwin Christian fish flashing logo contest. When you see people's thoughts shared through symbols, its very impersonal and people aren't as understanding/sincere as if you talk them in person. Thats why this forum gets the best of me sometimes, but I like the deep thought involved.

DITTO THAT, MP!

It's kinda hard to ignore that huge saying on the back of a window though, especially if you're stuck behind the truck in traffic.

But that was this person's point though, right? To make it so it couldn't be ignored. Nothing turns me off more, theist or atheist minded, than that brash, in your face attitude. I'm sure God loves that pickup truck.

I've seen worse though. I saw an old, crappy white pickup truck on the freeway one day. It was covered, and when I say covered I mean COVERED, with Jesus this, Jesus that bumper stickers, pages and pages of articles about the Branch Davidians, God this, God that. FREAKY!

Back