de_cbble
de_dust
de_prodigy
cs_assault
cs_office
cs_italy
cs_militia
de_train
Any suggestions on what changes we should make to this list?

get rid of havana, airstrip, nobody likes those lol. might add typical scoutzknivez to the server but not rotation. scoutzknivez should bring us some traffic which owuld be good. maybe a couple variances of assault

Maybe remove havana and airstrip from the rotation, and add some fun maps (scoutzknivez, iceworld, etc) to the server but not in rotation.

Okay, so the new rotation is:

de_chateau
de_aztec
de_cbble
de_dust
de_prodigy
cs_assault
cs_office
de_nuke
cs_italy
de_dust2
cs_militia
de_train
I'll see about adding a few "fun" maps soon.

chateau was the pug-killer map of the old, so was prodigy, i'd remove it. aztec's also not so popular anymore.
assault and italy become heavily t-sided, just be aware.
militia.... not sure if people still play this map.

I'd add de_cpl_mill/fire/strike to the maplist, just not on the rotation. And for custom/fun maps... I'm not really a fan of those.

my few cents

i 2nd teh cal mapz n stuff but we nedz fen mepz too ya know

assault and italy become heavily t-sided, just be aware.
militia.... not sure if people still play this map.

Well, then have maps that have balance, assault_upc gives more ways to get in and a different italy as well. Though, I remember one time, there was a assault map, it was HUGE, everything top to bottom and sides were entrances (even if it had that water glitch).

meh, the only reason their heavey sided is because most people only know how to camp, its not that bad at assault

de_cpl_fire, de_cpl_mill and de_cpl_strike have been added to the server, but they're not in rotation. Those are the only three non-standard maps on the server at the moment.

Woot had fun tonight,well except for whon being up like a 100- 10 hehehehe maps are fun but the time limit seems a little long. Otherwise I am putting on my best sneaky shoes fri eve.

yeah it was a lot of fun but as soon as the map changed to dust I started to get pwned myself lol. the map times are a little long also.

Yeh thirty minutes would be fine I think hehehehe less time for the leet to stand OUT hehehehe:D Next question and I think I know the answer but some kind of stats would be nice. Not a big focus of mine but it is reassuring that I bite a little. Now we are not to boast so I see little conflict but I leave that part in your hands>

Yup, the map time has been changed to 30.

And we should have StatsMe on the server already, but I'll have to check and make sure it's working properly.

Back