Summer time raiding

jokitaylor

Banned
Although I don't know about this guild - but in almost every guild I have ever been raiding slows down in the summer.

So in anticipation of that reality please don't do a - "Redeemed doesn't raid enough for me so I am joining a raiding guild".

Summer is a time where people get away - enjoy outdoor activities and schedules slow down. It is not the end of the world if we don't raid consistently for a couple of months.

The reason I say this is to encourage you to first of all stick around and see it through.

Second I am grieved when people I really enjoy spending time with uproot all their relationships for the sake of purple pixels (plus you didn't get geared by yourself - Redeemed helped you get there).

So please enjoy the summer, if we slow down a little, be patient, because the sweet fellowship in Christ cannot be replaced by other things.

Good post Sneezy. Redeemed raiding does slow down during the summer. So many people have different schedules, go on vacations/missions trips, etc.

And for good reason. RL > WoW...always!

hmm.could someone recomend a good summer time raiding guid ? ....or maybe i can stick around here and become the famous summer time warrior rading dps guy ! YES ! or not ... hehehe

Yeah, since it's getting close to summer I've been having trouble making it to raids. It almost always rains where I live, so now that it's sunny there is a LOT to do. Making chicken coops, repairing fences for goats, butchering goats, butchering chickens, etc.

I'm prob gonna be around more in the summer...but idk. My girlfriend is out of school, so I could be wrong.

I'm prob gonna be around more in the summer...but idk. My girlfriend is out of school, so I could be wrong.

Umm....get your priorities straight. Girls are extremely dangerous, anyhow. Very. I used to have a MSDS on them but lost it. But girls are dangerous. Don't let their sweet looks and attractive curves blind you to the truth! I know this for a fact from first hand experience! I got calf-roped at the tender age of 18 and she still has me on a short lasso!

And Auggy, it's not just being "country." Yankees have their own rednecks so it is not just us Southerners. With you one word describes it all: Memphis! Hehe!

Well maybe with more not raiding in the summer it will make more room for me! Haha!

Haha, yah Im trying to make it to all the raids...or atleast some of them, so we can get LK 10man down...i've been so busy with work lately... Plus this summer Xaveor and I are gone for 3 out of 4 weeks in July for Kenya, and we have camping trips with the family all summer....a week here and a week there....

And yes RL>>>(MUCH MUCH)>>>> Wow

Get your girlfriend to play?

Trying....I have a second account with lvl 79 druid, just need to get it 80 and gear up a little for icc...then teach her to play lol =D

We duoed shattered halls and she did a pretty good job healing...we'll see.

Last edited:
hit 80 today and started running dungeons...now i'm able to queue for random heroic...i'll be in ICC before you know it.

Back