Surgery

corinalbria

Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask for prayer. I'm going in on Wednesday (the 28th) to have surgery on my knee for a torn ACL. If you could pray for the operation and for the rehab I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

-Alan

No, it happened when he hogtied Wall on Friday. It was epic!

And I got a SS.

And you bet, Alan, you'll be in our prayers!

Didn't know you were getting that done now Alan. Hope everything goes well. Was it one of the many infamous sports related injuries we have every....sporting event at AACF?

Man...apparently I got hog tied and didn't even know it...I know how knee injuries are, I know God is going to use it to His glory!

I'm done with the operation - back at home now. Thanks for your prayers all. I'm in good spirits now, but I'm sure it's gonna be painful when the local nerve blocking stuff wears off.

I still think getting put under is one of the strangest experiences... it's like one moment you are aware and awake and then the next thing you know you're groggily waking up a couple hours later. I think the jet lag kept me out a bit longer than expected. It was good sleep XD.

It's kind of cool - I'm hooked up to a glorified soda cooler with tubes running out of it that basically gives my leg water cooling. I should so try to overclock my leg....

Anyways, just wanted to give an update, and thank you all again for your prayers. Please pray that there wouldn't be any complications during the recovery time.

It's kind of cool - I'm hooked up to a glorified soda cooler with tubes running out of it that basically gives my leg water cooling. I should so try to overclock my leg....

You are such a dork/geek/nerd. Glad everything went well with the surgery. Are you home home or "home at PSU" home?

Back