SW: Galaxies

I think there is a 10-day free trial. I got it on my PC Gamer Demo Disc, but I'm not sure if you can get it off the website or not.

when i played the game last there was a huge economic problem. that and the missions bugged up and wouldnt give you the reward.

tho in 10 days i managed to make close to 200k by studying the economy :p

I had a player for close to 2 years and I just got rid of it last month because to the new changes, so I would say it's ruined for now....

I played SWG during the beta period and I hated it. I've heard the game is completely different now, but the beta was bad enough that I don't want to have anything to do with it.

Right now I'm addicted to World of Warcraft. If you want a great MMORPG and you haven't played WOW, I'd recommend that one.

It's completely different, and completely worse. If you didn't like it during the beta, you'll like it even less now.

I got the 10 day demo and I had to download way too much and the game wasn't that great anyway so... yeah I'm glad I got the demo not the game first

Yup. It's very repetitive now. Did you try going into space? That's the only part I still like about it. I fly a TIE Interceptor.

the demo is rank awful but i decided to try to it out for a month. its okay so far. probably be better once i can figure out what i need to be doing.

Back