SW:TOR was AWESOME

Ewoks > Fighting drunken pandas

Yeah, not sure about that one... fortunately I don't expect either one to ever be playable in TOR. As far as I'm aware, the Ewoks aren't even in TOR at the moment - and as far as I'm concerned that's a good thing.

FALSE! drunken panda jedis however... coolest thing ever.

Ok, I admit, fighting drunken pandas are awesome. But Ewoks are the BEST. It's like Pie > Cake! Simple mechanics!

That comment blew me away. Drunken panda jedi would be the coolest thing EVER!

I think I just found the topic of an indy game I've always wanted to write...

Ewoks vs Pandas fighting game

brb

I think I just found the topic of an indy game I've always wanted to write...

Ewoks vs Pandas fighting game

brb

lemme know what you come up with, k? i wouldn't mind sponsoring this game...with my median average of ...$15.....don't judge me!!

ewoks.jpg

Versus

Pandaren.jpg

I have gotten into a few of the Beta weekends including the stress test weekend. I have loved this game immensely and have cancelled my WoW subscription. Early release starts on the 13th so I will be in SWTOR from that moment on. I have joined a Republic guild on a pve eastcoast server called Knights of the Cross. I will be playing a Smuggler/Gunslinger since that is the closest thing SWTOR has to a hunter and theres just no way I can go cold turkey on my favorite MMO class.;)

I have gotten into a few of the Beta weekends including the stress test weekend. I have loved this game immensely and have cancelled my WoW subscription. Early release starts on the 13th so I will be in SWTOR from that moment on. I have joined a Republic guild on a pve eastcoast server called Knights of the Cross. I will be playing a Smuggler/Gunslinger since that is the closest thing SWTOR has to a hunter and theres just no way I can go cold turkey on my favorite MMO class.;)

Well if you ever feel like trying out the Empire, be sure to check out our guild, Called From Darkness!

hey all! been a long time since I've been on the forums. Been playing SWToR since christmas day and it just hit me, I don't have any non-troll guild prospects on my server. thought I would look into joining up with some of the peeps I played WoW with back in the day.

Any chance that if I were to PM someone in the current guild I would get an invite easily enough?

Back