Tabula Rasa

I only just heard about this game about a week ago, so I don't know much about it, but it looks really cool from what I've seen. It's being published by NCSoft, so I didn't know if any of you knew had been following it or were planning on picking it up when it comes out. From what I can tell, it's an MMO that resembles a shooter set in your classic future alien invasion storyline.

Here's the Gamespot page in case anyone's interested: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/tabularasa/index.html?tag=tabs;summary. See ya!

-Chadley

It sounds pretty cool. I like how they use the mouse more (clickfest!). Will it have a monthly fee or be like GW? I wonder how you team up with people, or if the people will just be all around you in the game universe.

I hear "Clickfest," and I immediately think, "Diablo II"...

I'm not the shooter type, though.

a friend just bought a serial key online and installed it on my machine so ive been playing it a little. seems relativly easy and boring

What they ought to do is just make this an expansion to EVE!! Geez, I want to enjoy that game so much. It has so many properties that I love, but for whatever reason I can never seem to get into it. :(

-Chadley

Back