Taking a Break

Fatkid

Hi guys:

This is my first post, but unfortunately I'm letting you guys know that I'm going to be joining Bill, Zack and Asheriah in taking some time off from WoW. I love the game and the guild, but I have been playing it regularly since the Molton Core days (like 4 years). I think it's time to take a break from it all and focus my energy and time to work on other things: mainly making real gold rather than WoW gold. *hehe*

Thanks for having me in the guild, I enjoyed lvling, questing, raiding, pvping and doing heroics with you all. It's awesome that most guild members try to help each other out with their professions and helping lower lvls/alts/ungeared toons.

I also wanted to give a big shout out to a few people who made my Redeemed experience wonderful. I'd like to thank Angryson and Goblit for having me in raids when I was ungeared and a total noob to the boss fights (mainly back in the Kara days). Neliva and his late nite runs were a lot of fun. A couple of people were really helpful in giving me tips on how to play my toons: Grimbeorn (pally tanking) and Boimle (hunter dps). Alhana was always willing take his time to help me with technical issues (WoW and non-WoW related). Lastly, there are also a few people I really enjoyed doing dungeons with and I totally apprreciate their friendships: Bill, Maher, Bel, Schemea, Barak-iah, Sabelm, Sambeau, Mikkayla and Mastablasta.

I realize that I may have made it sound like I'm quitting the game, but I do plan to come back around the X-mas break for a month. I also want to kill Arthas, so when he's nerfed... I'd love to go in there and kick his butt with you guys. :D

Thanx again Redeemed guildies, I'm sure I'll be back soon. :)

- Chanmanx

Last edited:
I hate to see you go, I always enjoyed our chats together. I look forward to seeing you back at Christmas.

Don't worry Chan, I'll put a few holes in Arthas's back for you while your away :) Enjoy RL and don't forget to say hi every now and then.

Ericin

<sniffle> Just when the number of Canadians was starting to make a comeback in the guild you have to go and take a break /cry

See ya around <waves west>

Back