Taking an extended break.

Bringeroflight

Just letting you guys know my account expires on 3/24 and I will not be renewing anytime soon. I found there are things much more important that need tending too right now and I know God will reward me for my effort. At this point I don't know when or if I will return to WoW, but I'm going to do my best to break this habit.

Thank you all for the fellowship ingame. I will still be a forum troll like Lloren and keep in touch.

May God bless you all and give you direction in your lives.

Sad Day Mattiah!! Take care of what you need to though. That's a decision that is always the right one.

Shagz

Enjoy your epic RL quest bro. May God Bless your endeavors and I pray you make good use of the free time you'll be enjoying. You'll be missed :-(

God Bless

more trolls? o_O don't worry it is reversable :D

Good luck in the real world :) we'll still be here if you come back!

It has been fun playing the game with ya Matt. You always have a great attitude. Maybe we'll both be back down the road @ the same time. :)

Thank you for the kind words all. I'm reallying enjoying my epic journey through life and I've leveled up 6 times so far. Passed my final college class of this year with a 95%. My kids recognize me when I walk into the room and I now have a color in my cheeks other than a pastey white. Oh and there is the exercise note. I have been walking everyday since I quit. Pretty soon, I'll be climbing building walls like Fierce and flexing like Samboe.

Woots to RL!

Thank you for the kind words all. I'm reallying enjoying my epic journey through life and I've leveled up 6 times so far. Passed my final college class of this year with a 95%. My kids recognize me when I walk into the room and I now have a color in my cheeks other than a pastey white. Oh and there is the exercise note. I have been walking everyday since I quit. Pretty soon, I'll be climbing building walls like Fierce and flexing like Samboe.

Woots to RL!

I I'm flexible, but when I flex... there's probably more bouncing than you'd expect...

Back