Team 1 Cauldrons

Cakeyplease

Since I'm an alchemist, I thought I'd take the liberty to continue making cauldrons for Team 1 :)

BUT because I recently switched from herbalism--->tailoring on my mage, I can no longer gather mats on my own. I'm currently working on leveling herbalism on my level 80 druid, but that will take a little longer than I'd like in order to gather these higher level flowers.

Sooooo I'd like to ask help from Team 1 (or Team 2 or any other guildie if you're feeling very giving) if you would like to or can donate the appropriate flowers/flasks necessary to make several Cauldrons of Battle as needed for raids. Sending mats through in-game mail to Cakeyplease should suffice.

Whether you'd like to spend money at the AH for flowers/flasks or spend some time gathering mats yourself, you are more than welcome to do what is most convenient :)

The following flasks are needed to make a Cauldron of Battle:
Cauldron of Battle reagents:
- Flask of Steelskin x 1
- Flask of Draconic Mind x 1
- Flask of the Winds x 1
- Flask of Titanic Strength x 1
- Deathblood Venom x 8

The following flowers are needed to make each flask:
Flask of Steelskin reagents:
- Volatile life x 8
- Cinderbloom x 8
- Twilight Jasmine x 8

Flask of Draconic mind reagents:
- Volatile life x 8
- Azshara's Veil x 8
- Twilight Jasmine x 8

Flask of the Winds reagents:
- Volatile life x 8
- Azshara's Veil x 8
- Whiptail x 8

Flask of Titanic Strength reagents:
- Volatile life x 8
- Cinderbloom x 8
- Whiptail x 8

Deathblood Venom reagents:
- Stormvine x 1

Just remember: Due to some of our guild perks, each Flask of Battle consumed has a duration of 2 hours. For alchemists, the duration is a whopping 4 hours! So, I'd say these Cauldrons of Battle are definitely useful and worth it ;)

Thanks everyone. Your help is very much appreciated :)

- Cakey

Last edited:
Ty all.

And a big ty to Icthus and Sam for their recent contributions, as I've already been able to make 2 cauldrons with their help.

BTW, trying to max out my herbalism in Uldum while picking Whiptail at level 80 kinda sucks. Horde keep trying to kill me! /cry

hi cakey, im not sure how the cauldrons work, my alchemist is goodwone who has no guild rep so i can't buy the recipe. are the cauldrons bound to the aclchemist who makes them? how many flasks do you get out of them, and how long does the cauldron last (how many times can you put it out, over days?).

hi cakey, im not sure how the cauldrons work, my alchemist is goodwone who has no guild rep so i can't buy the recipe. are the cauldrons bound to the aclchemist who makes them? how many flasks do you get out of them, and how long does the cauldron last (how many times can you put it out, over days?).

Hiya Good :)

The cauldrons are soulbound to the alchemist, unfortunately.

It has 10 uses and lasts for 10mins. So everybody in a 10man raid can only get one.

As for as I know, there isn't really a CD on putting out cauldrons. We end up usually using 2 cauldrons per raid since non-alchemists have their Flask of Battle up for 2hrs and raids are ~3hrs. So I'd say no CD

Hope this helps :)

I can make cauldrons also, so if your raid finds themselves without an alchemist and I'm online, let me know and maybe I could get invited to your raid, summon a cauldron outside the instance (since there would be 11 of us), and all ten of your raid members can take one. If everyone in your raid is flasking, you should have all the mats we need on hand aside from the Deathblood Venom, which I don't mind providing.

Thank you to all those who have contributed flasks/mats to help make cauldrons for Team 1. At the moment, I can now make at least 7 cauldrons. Your donations have been a definite help.

Because I can now make that many cauldrons, you all can put a hold on more mats sent my way. I'll let you all know when I'm in need of your help again.

Thanks again. You all are awesome :)

Back