Team 1: Healer Opening

Angryson

I need a good AoE class healer that can dedicate themselves to our raiding time. We're currently on Cho'gal/Nef and Throne of the 4 Winds...so basically need to know all bosses ;)

No room for pallies atm

Please repost here for consideration. Showing up to our current raids would be a good move as well.

Thanks,

*is considering putting in a request to change my work hours to 8-5 so I could actually raid. #probablynotgonnawork

I will. >.> shifty eyes.

Haha nah I would if I was playing. :/

Does Healing Stream Totem count as AOE healing? :p

I have all my weeknights free, but still need to level/gear up my Shaman.

Pwr level Keero so you can use him. Keero is always leet at all the games he plays recruit him now!

Keero could type /dance mid battle and all the mobs would still die from his skills he is just that powerful a player or alternatively that bad of a dancer o_O ! .

Last edited:
hahaha

Hey Keero I'd be willing to help any way I can to get you up and running! I'll give you a poke if i see you in game to see if you'd like any help...whether its running low level dungeons or whatnot (dont know what level you are now) or helping you to power level your professions...just let me know :)

I will plan to be there this week for you.

I can be there Wednesday, Friday and Sunday as long as pesky work doesn't show up. I usually have 24 hours notice on work stuff so I will let you know if I am NOT going to be there.

Would you like me to switch to Holy? If so, I will need to do a few practice runs tonight and tomorrow before the raid.

lol I had Whispyr up and running as a healer before my pally ;) I just leveled my pally and had more fun on her :p

Back