Team Brizle 4.3

Brizle

I'm taking a leaf out of Fierces book.

(direct copy/paste muhaha)

Please reply here once you are comfortable with the fight AND can explain your role to me for each fight, if asked.

The only fight where I'll have to fully take the reins is Yor'sahj. However, you should still know what to do depending on which adds are left up (stacking, spread out, what to kill, cd's, etc)

Please do this it will make progression much easier and save us raid. More time playing less time listening to me talk. That should be motivation enough!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2562-Dragon-Soul-Encounters-Class-Balance-Follow-Up-Poll-Setup-of-the-Month

Last edited:
in true copying and pasting fashion:

I have watched the fights up to Hagara and can explain my roles for those fights.

I'm not on team, but I'm a spammer .... so I watched Morchok, Warlod Zon'ozz, Yor'sahj and Hagara and I understand the healing parts of the fights.

Those bloods on Yor'sahj sounds like a fun fight. my notes:

1. blue/purple-healing debuff
2. red,black,green - damage increase
3. red and black stack, green spread out.
4. good combos (red and black)
5. bad combo (red/green)
6. tricky combos (blue/red and blue/green)

Last edited:
pft. nubs. I have watched the fights up to Deathwing and can explain my roles for those fights. PEW PEW!

I don't even know what all this is... None of these bosses are in Firelands.

Firelands was actually renamed to Mordos Island?
So yeah I watched the videos and know the fights. I hope everyone's ready, it looks like were in for a fight.

Last edited:
I am less worried about the bosses dying and more worried about the trash -.- any videos for trash strats?!

Not gonna lie, I thought this exact thing!

LOL, I have dealt with some bad trash in my Raid experience... but never have I had to have a video for it... woe is the day we have that... The Eye's trash was epic and I don't see that level of difficulty ever again.

Really if you need a video for Trash, maybe Raiding isn't for you.

LOL, I have dealt with some bad trash in my Raid experience... but never have I had to have a video for it... woe is the day we have that... The Eye's trash was epic and I don't see that level of difficulty ever again.

Really if you need a video for Trash, maybe Raiding isn't for you.

Lol its a joke about the fact that we die to trash and not a request for a strat vid :)

Last edited:
Back