Team Brizle

Great job last night guys! Rag down again, getting much cleaner (despite me killing like 6 of you on that one pull) things are looking good for next patch raid, which is what we've been working towards. As nice as getting Rag down he is just a small fry to DW.

Raid forums seem like they're getting more interesting than General. I haven't checked the raid forums in months.

We've been trying to keep things active here haha. Oh and great job on guild first for the first two DS bosses guys!

Since you guys are so awesome and we took down the first 4 bosses of DS this week I need you all to watch, read, learn the fights for the last four bosses. Get er done!

Try to do LFRaid if you have time available. Its great to see the basic Lawlsause mechanics of the fights and a chance of getting your tier set bonuses. These bonuses are amazing this time around, not like the lame FL bonuses (for most people haha)

Try to do LFRaid if you have time available. Its great to see the basic Lawlsause mechanics of the fights and a chance of getting your tier set bonuses. These bonuses are amazing this time around, not like the lame FL bonuses (for most people haha)

The mechanics of a real 10/25 are way more harsh. People are ignoring the orbs and getting away with it in LFR and reducing most of the fights down to a tank/spank with little or no thought. Not a great trainer for a non-LFR raid if you are lucky enough to get into one of those.

Yea I agree Lloren, still not a bad way to at least see a little bit as long as you keep in line that its a LFRaid and not a real 10/25 man

Just a warning to people for awhile we have had 11 mains on our raid team, its worked out without any overlap because one or more people have been missing for raids. But if for some reason we have 11 mains show up for raid we will be doing a standard roll to figure out who will have to sit out. I'll keep a list of who sat out so you won't miss two raids in a row due to being rolled out.

Just a warning to people for awhile we have had 11 mains on our raid team, its worked out without any overlap because one or more people have been missing for raids. But if for some reason we have 11 mains show up for raid we will be doing a standard roll to figure out who will have to sit out. I'll keep a list of who sat out so you won't miss two raids in a row due to being rolled out.

Briz you really are the bestest sauce. You all are blessed to have him as your raid leader!! so be nice!

You guys are awesome, 5 bosses in one night. Along with taking out Ultraxion for the first time! So proud!!!!

Back