Sulfuron - 2
Golemag - 2
Major Domo - 0
Ragnoros - 0
---
Onyxia - 2
Azeragus - 1
---

Our progress in MC has been mind boggling to say the least. 7 weeks to Domo. WoW!!!! This week we put in three awesome attempts on him, and our best attempt was to get 5 adds down. There is no shame in not taking him down our first time seeing Domo, we did AWESOME. One more week and we are sure to get Domo to succumb.

To give a little heads up, I'm thinking of changing the strategy a little bit:

1. Take down first elite,
2. Take down second elite,
3. Take down first healer,
4. Put tanks of the first two elites to watch mages who are watching last two healers
5. Take down second healer,
6. Take down third healer,
7. Take down fourth healer,
8. Take down third elite, (probably under 30% by now anyway)
9. Take down fourth elite, (probably under 20% by now anyway)

† God Bless †

The two hardest part about domo fight is lasting long with melee/caster dps on and off and perhaps something that goes unnoticed is the hunter distract on domo when he drops his agro or ports the tank. If the hunter isn't on top of his/her game domo will go around 2-3 shotting healers because after the tank/hunter they are on top of his agro list.

i read somewhere that domo ports the neareset player so some guilds have a pally standing closer to domo than the MT so the pally gets ported instead of the tank.

the port is random

also one way i have seen done that i think works well, especially if you have the tanks to do it

tanks on elites(duh)
sheep all the healers

2 elites get pull off to the right side(right side as you come up the ramp/face domo) and a rogue is assigned to DPS with the tanks.

then you kill the other 2 elites

pop 1 sheep kill it
pop sheep number 2 kill it

by this time the 2 elites should be at or below 30% and your ranged DPS should be able to burn both of them down in under 10seconds. (if they are higher than 30% you can hold off on killing the 2nd healer till both are at or below the 20-30% marker)

rogues vanish when the last 2 healers pop and Cheapshot and take turns getting 5pt Kidney shots in with 2-3 rogues you should be able to keep 1 add perma stunlocked. (which is required in AQ40 on some bosses ex Satura/frankquiress on his worm adds).

basicly the same strat that G-P posted.

roadkill does something similar but we go
Elite->healer->elite->healer->offensive tank elites->healers.

also pallies you can toss out a hammer of justice on healers too to help with stunlocking them.

Yucke said:
i read somewhere that domo ports the neareset player so some guilds have a pally standing closer to domo than the MT so the pally gets ported instead of the tank.

yep; when i ran with HK they did that with me when Banquo was main tank. On the first attempt I got ported 7 times. Awesome stuff.

hmm on Domo i didnt like being ported cause when i got tht much health+buffs i gotta bandage like 2 times for the health i lost /cry

Azzie said:
yep; when i ran with HK they did that with me when Banquo was main tank. On the first attempt I got ported 7 times. Awesome stuff.

Yargh, we should have a pally be a port dummy to take all the ports.

Back