Teamspeak abuse

Jawsofwar

Was on teamspeak a few minutes ago and two guys logged in and started yelling obscenities and threatening to find and kill my family. How do people like that log into the CGA teamspeak? :mad:

it happens dude. Add me to xfire and i'll do what i can or msg an admin in game.

no, their not bored, but they have too much time on their hands. They think its funny to come in and try and bug us. We will warn them and also try and show them the love of God, but if they continue we will ban them from the servers

Well one of the guys teamspeak name was Technopunk or something like that. Him and his friend went on there just to make fun of Christians. I would like to know that when I log into the server on Teamspeak, I won't have to be hearing the f word and how bad Christians are. I get enough of that crap when I am on Xbox live or something similar. The whole time the guy was on he was making fun of Christians and threatening to kill me and find my family. I ignored the guy pretty much and he left. Guess he was frustrated he wasn't rattling my chain enough. So I am just wondering if its possible to not allow these guys to even log into our server?

we have our TS password posted on the main website. random searching people cant enter in from the TS server browser but if they visit the website they can get the password

Um, why do we have our password posted on the website?

I'm a security administer at my company and that is a GREAT BIG GIANT NO-NO!!!!

That sux man. You did the right thing by rolling with the ponchos/punches.

On an associated point. I got an email from a member of CGA who has been banned. I noticed you got one as well ATOWN. I find the email strange to say the least. How can this person who has been banned still PM me?

That sux man. You did the right thing by rolling with the ponchos/punches.

On an associated point. I got an email from a member of CGA who has been banned. I noticed you got one as well ATOWN. I find the email strange to say the least. How can this person who has been banned still PM me?

yes there was a person who sent everyone a PM that asked if we would go and read a story. Idk how they did it, but just delete it because you really cant do anything else.

Don't hang out in the Lobby channel. The info is posted to cut down administrative time. When an unregistered user connects, they only have access to the lobby.

Something similar actually happen the other day in EVE. there is a chat channel setup. The name of it got out and a ton of griefers joined and went to town spamming, and just being disruptive. What's great about it, was that it presented an awesome evangelistic opportunity. A few of the people that joined, have stayed.....and many that didn't stay took truths away with them.

haha thats great Cloud!

God works in mysterious ways, no?

Wasn't in the lobby channel when this happened. Somehow they were able to get on the Guild Wars channel.

on the CGA server you can self-registar, so it doesnt really matter, cause they can get anywhere cept private channels. Which im not all for..

on the CGA server you can self-registar, so it doesnt really matter, cause they can get anywhere cept private channels. Which im not all for..

An admin has to allow you to register first though. Seems they may have been people that gamed one night, and decided to come back and start trouble

An admin has to allow you to register first though. Seems they may have been people that gamed one night, and decided to come back and start trouble

I've had new members tho be able to self registar and they just downloaded TS for the first time.

i could be wrong tho.

Back