Tek might be afk for a few days

Ember

Mrs. Tek7
His left wrist has been hurting (probably shouldn't type), and his throat has been sore so much it hurts to eat (this is pretty serious for Tek ^^), so he's not feeling all that great in general. Keep him in your prayers. :)

If there's anything important, I'll be a good wife and type it out for him. Because I'm a good wife. Yup. :p

It was all that excitement from the Crono Trigger re-release, to much giddy girlish giggling. He should found a resort to recover at like Franklin Roosevelt did... wait he didn't recover nevermind XD.

I'll say a prayer for him.

He hasn't talked about his wrist, but he's still having a lot of problems with his throat (seems to have gotten worse since I started the thread, but maybe better today). Might take him to the Dr tomorrow. :( Still only eating soft foods.

noooooooooooo tek! come back to us nad play TF2z. and ember thanks for being an awesome wife, we all love u guys alot.

I've been relaxing the last few days, trying to take it easy and playing Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon. (Good game, by the way.)

I have been checking the forums, but I've tried to keep my typing to a minimum. My wrist is feeling a little bit better today, so I decided to make a quick post about my condition.

I hope to be back to full hit points--err, health and playing TF2 again soon.

You might want to look at where your keyboard is. If it is too high then you will get wrist pains all the time. My keyboard is just a few inches over my lap when I sit and I don't have any issues. But on my old desk it was up enough where I would get pains after only a few hours of typing.

You forgot to acknowledge that ember is a good wife. You might want to correct that :p

Last edited:
Back