Temporary Hinderance

Malohaut

Greetings and peace to you all my brothers and sisters in Christ,

Just wanted to let you know what was going on in my life right now. I'm currently living in a 2 bedroom apartment with a 6 month lease starting January. My problem is that my roommates are moving out February, so now I'm kind of stuck there for another 5 months trying to foot all the bills. That means cutting corners. Cable will have to go, phone will have to be downgraded, and yes, I will have to cut my DAoC subscription. It will give me a chance to balance bills out and see what I can afford and what I cannot while under the lease. So please be patient with me as I am out of game right now, but I will let you know the moment I can return.

Luv ya all! God bless.

Kenneth

Sorry to hear about that Kenneth. My family and me will continue to pray for you and your difficult situation. Let us know if we can help in some way. I would offer to pay your subscription, but the wife does not love you like I do....:D

Hehe. I do appreciate the offer. But I've got full confidence in God. Besides, this gives me the perfect chance to try and improve my relationship with Him.

Oh, and ask your wife if there's anything I may pray for? I may not know her, but my phileo love applies to all.
smile.gif

God bless and thanks again.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation Malo but Im sure the Lord will provide for all your needs. Your in our prayers. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. God bless.

hey Ken,
I'm sorry to hear of the situation you are facing but I can
sympathize your situation because I had to move recently to
a cheaper apartment because the expense of living was unaffordable
at my other place.

But in spite of this condition, I ended up paying $100 less in
rent for my apartment and am now living in half a house.  I
got 'more for less'.  So I guess what I'm trying to say is, God will
provide no doubt. You know already that Provision is part of His Name.  He
will help you make ends meet and I hope and pray things will stabilize for you shortly.
You are such a blessing to us, we will miss you so so much!

love in Christ,
-john (zeb)

Back